Sometimes when we are working seriously in our laptop,the error message will appear in the screen error “Consider Replacing your battery”? with the notification in a battery meter icon especially for the window 7 users. Not only for the old system, it will happen to the new system too,even after upgrading to Windows 7, users received this message, even if they had a new battery installed. But there is the simple solutions to solve this problems. This notification is new to Windows 7 and not available in Windows Vista or XP.
You may also like How to increase your android or smartphones battery life:
But the point is battery i is allow to back up the contents , small red cross keeps blinking on battery icon on system screen. Here in this article we have the simple solution to solve this error without any issues .
Reason behind Error Consider replacing your battery?
Let see what is happening Windows indicating error that battery is damaged and considering replacement. By reviewing this problems, we can guess many reason behind this problem. only 20% chances are there that your battery is fault and you need to replace the battery. If we go through Microsoft about this error , after fixing the problem some of the update will remove the error. Let go with the reasons
- Your battery is old and really need replacement, (if not go through other reasons)
- You charging your battery plugged in to Adopter even after fully charged
- You keep plug in and plug out the charger in between of the battery charging ad discharging process.
- Windows is not updated with latest patches and hot fixes
- You have recently updated drives/software that caused this error.
How to rid Error Consider replacing your battery?
There is no such quick solution besides updating your computers Windows, still you can opt any of the following solution to get rid of this error. You have to update your window to solve. Just follow the procedures given below.
- Go to Start and then Type “Windows update”After that Locate View optional Updates
- Then select the all update, you can ignore the language relate updates and must to select the Windows important update.
- This selection may differ according to size then Update
- For installing restart the system for 2 or 3 times, then you should be get fixed from this error.
You may also like Effective Tips for Extending Your Laptop’s Battery Life
Battery charge level:
- Whenever you are charging the battery , you have to follow this method, when your battery fully charged or at least 95%, you don’t keep charging after the limit, immediately unplugged the charger.
- Don’t keep the system at the battery i.below the limit of 15% or 10% , you have to plug in the charger.
Update battery Driver:
- Go to Start menu and then Type Device manager .
- Go inside (If it ask for Admin permission, type it) Then locate “battery icon”
- In the option you will find Microsoft ACPI-Compliant control Method Battery Right click on it and Uninstall.
- After uninstalling battery icon will disappear
- You have to Re-start your system for 2 to 3 times.
- Switch off your system or don’t use the battery atleast for at least 6-8 hour.
- Within 2 day the error will surely corrected.
If you are using the new battery, the points given above will solve the problem, But in the old batteries, you have to check your Laptop manufacturer site and navigate . Update batter firmware from your manufacturer site
In the Laptop manufacturer site, Read the manual script fully to avoiding your damage of battery.
These are solutions to solve the error “Consider Replacing your battery”.