Affiliate Marketing is the easiest way to make money online. Affiliate marketing is to promote services and products of other companies and you will get getting a commission on every sales of the product you made. The seller gets a lot more opportunities to increase sales by reaching more potential buyers through efforts of their affiliates or otherwise you can sell your own product. Affiliate marketing can be done on a part-time basis, and many are so successful that you will made it your full-time job.
Setup the websites or the blog
Select right product
You are searching for possible products to promote, many companies offer their affiliate program through affiliate network, This will often work to your advantage .
You don’t need to sell products all the time to make a commission. Different affiliate programs can use different payment terms such as:
- Pay per Sale: In this program a merchant pays you a percentage of the sale price when the purchase is completed.
- Pay per Click: In this program you get paid based on the number of visitors you redirect to the Merchant’s website from your affiliate site, whether or not a sale is made.
- Pay per Lead: You get paid once the referred visitors provide their contact information on the target site by filling out a simple contact
After you promote the product , you have to understand the terms for that campaign, you look through the list of available buttons, banners, text links, etc. for that product. You choose the one you like most and copy t code with the unique ID they provide for you. Then you paste this code on your site wherever you’d like it to show up on your site.
Recommended article=>Make 1000$ from home by Selling Second hand Books online
Select products and services to promote
- Clickbank is the most popular and the best affiliate programs. they transact more than50,000 digital product and 100,000 active affiliate marketers in more than 200 countries, so only it is the famous high traffic network among all. You can make decent money using this affiliate network .
ShareASale it has over 2,600 merchant program hosted on its network platform. ShareASale is primarily targeting small and mid-size merchants.You don’t need to pay single penny to join this program because it’s FREE to join the ShareASale network.
- Commission Junction is popular online advertising company operating in the affiliate marketing industry.for those who want to sell more traditional wares ranging from travel services to janitorial franchises.
- Amazon Associates Program: You’ll find all kinds of products here. No matter which blogging niche you’re in, you can still find relevant product for your blog using this program. Though it pays less commission, still you can make good money.
Recommended article=>Earn Money Online By Selling Ad Space on Your Blog
Monitor your blog
- Write good things about your product, and the review is up to the level of even if they won’t consider about your product (high rates, quality)convince your reader to buy the product.
- When compared to the other methods, use of banners is a quite old process, but it can give you notable amount of affiliate income if you have a good blog with heavy readership. The visual beauty of the poster may force the user to click on your advertisement, and get navigated towards the your page through the referral link
- You’re building credibility as a reliable source in your niche, gaining a higher search engine ranking by increasing the number of links leading to your site, and pulling traffic to your site
Affiliate marketing is might flexible option to help you make a few extra dollar, build a passive income, and perhaps even one day become financially independent!